Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting back in the Swing of Things...

I've taken an unplanned, several-month-long hiatus from blogging, and not because I haven't wanted to write, but more simply that life's insanity has gotten in the way. Between Mary Ellen's entrance into the world of pre-schooler ballet, the boys' entrance into formal elementary school, and the preparation of training for my first marathon as a charity runner, and trying to be a good wife, and managing my It Works Wrap business Rock Your Body Wraps (The Crazy Wrap Things!) I have allowed blogging to drop to number 47,972 on my list of things I want to accomplish.
I'm about to change that.
For several reasons.
1. I am mad that I don't have a blogging record of The Herd's past few months of misdeeds (and good, sweet, amazingly wonderful deeds, too).
2. It's therapeutic to write about my daily life.
3. It helps me to keep laughing at some of the more frustrating days and take life less seriously.
4. A lot of y'all have missed reading about the Herd.
5. I am a writer. If I don;t continue to write, that ability will shrivel up.... just like I have to run to continue to be a runner. Or I will be back to square one. And after working to be able to run 26.2 miles at one time, that would be stupid.
So I am going to start anew, and begin by posting a few of the past months' experiences (as well as our daily new crazy experiences) . I hope everyone enjoys them, and if you don't, you have no sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment