Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It All Started With...

A backpack. A purple, butterfly backpack, to be exact. My mom got it for the Princess a few days ago... To use this coming Fall at preschool, and for when she goes places during the day to hold her cup, lovey and pullups. Upon receiving it, she thought she would now be going to preschool. And we have been trying to convince her otherwise, ever since. This morning, we loaded up the car for school, and the Princess brought her backpack, too. I didn't think much of it.... Until we got to school and she started trying to undo her carseat and was yelling," I go to school NOW!!!!". I looked at the lady getting the boys out of the car and told her that the Princess would not be getting out, and Princess pointed her finger at the lady, scowled, and said in her most forceful voice," You get me out of this car right NOW!!!!! I'm going in!!!!!". The lady and I both looked at each other and laughed. When we drove off, I started getting on to Princess for talking to an adult that way and for acting ugly, and she just kept scowling at me via the rearview mirror. She looked like Snoopy doing his glaring, angry look. She was dealt with for this incident... But it's still funny, and I'm thinking this is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment