Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hopefully...

This will be the last post on pee that I have to blog about, and once again I'm horrified, but I will do it because this is somewhat of a tell-all.
Walked into the boys room this morning and smelled urine.... Very strong urine ... Like knock you down urine smell. I immediately started grilling them, and Sundance pointed at BC, yelling "he did it!!!! He peed in a bucket!!!!" I was slightly confused... Then Sundance gestured under the bed. BC apparently decided to turn a Cars Toy bucket into a makeshift chamberpot. I started yelling and getting mad, and he said, " I thought it was a good idea, myself. Much easier than walking to the bathroom." I just shook my head. As soon as he gets home from school, he will be emptying it and scrubbing it out, himself. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment