Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, June 18, 2012

Rub a Dub Dub...

A Herd of kiddies in a tub... Or an inflatable moon jump in the backyard.... With a crazy spray sprinkler hose and a huge bottle of soap. I had allowed the big 3 to jump on the bounce house in the yard while I watched LLL scoot around in the house... That's becoming a full time job within itself!!! I came out back to find that BC had smuggled a huge bottle of dawn out back and turned the sprinkler on and created a bubbly bouncy wonderland. Sun dance was spraying the bubbles and the princess was making herself a bubble tiara. My first impulse was to get furious, because I had told them no water.... But after seeing the sheer joy on their faces, I just sat down and watched them. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment