Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Would you believe that ...

... the Herd's current favorite song is "You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd" by Roger Miller? I mean, I love it too, and it gets stuck in  my head for days... but it's hilarious to hear the Princess walk around singing about 'can't drive around with a tiger in your car' and Sundance singing about 'fishin' in a watermelon patch'. I actually kind of pride myself on them having somewhat eclectic music tastes for preschoolers.  If you've never heard it, take a listen :

Of Course Sundance's favorite song of all time, to my dismay, is Rod Stewart's "Do ya think I'm sexy"....  I guess Sirius 70's channel now has to be forbidden? LOL

I love my kids. Life would be boring without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment